[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Replacing ARPACK with Anasazi - Simplest approach?

Thornquist, Heidi K hkthorn at sandia.gov
Thu Sep 26 12:26:30 EDT 2019

Hi Roland,

There are a couple more pieces of information necessary to direct you to the appropriate solver:

1) If you are looking to determine the stability of the system, you are looking for the values crossing from negative to positive, or the rightmost eigenvalues.  Is that correct?  If so, how many eigenvalues are you trying to calculate?
2) Is the eigenproblem Hermitian or non-Hermitian?

Thanks,
Heidi

--

Heidi K. Thornquist