[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Replacing ARPACK with Anasazi - Simplest approach?

Roland Richter roland.richter at ntnu.no
Fri Sep 27 03:00:51 EDT 2019

Hei,

if I want to determine the stability of the system, to my knowledge I
have to calculate all eigenvalues. The amount is equivalent to the size
of the matrix, which in my case is > 30e6 elements.

Furthermore, I want to keep the calculation as general as possible, thus
it is not possible for me to say if the matrix is hermitian or not.

Is there still a possible solution?

Thank you,

regards,

Roland