[Trilinos-Users] Replacing ARPACK with Anasazi - Simplest approach?

Roland Richter roland.richter at ntnu.no
Thu Sep 26 11:12:04 EDT 2019

Hei,

I would like to calculate the eigenvalues/eigenvectors of an
Epetra_crsmatrix, and intend to use Anasazi for that (to stay in the
Trilinos eco system). Now, there are several different methods available
in the Anasazi framework, but I only need a simple function. Thus, which
method would be the easiest to use for that?

The matrix contains the Jacobian of a nonlinear system of equations, and
I would need the values for determining the stability of the system.

Thank you,

regards,

Roland Richter