[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Anasazi solver with ML preconditioner won't converge

Thornquist, Heidi K hkthorn at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 7 11:58:26 EST 2017

Hi Andris,

The two examples I pointed you to should be looking for the smallest
eigenvalues (--sort="SM"), but the default for some reason is the largest
eigenvalues (--sort="LM").  I will be changing those defaults today, but
if you add the --sort="SM" to the command line the examples will converge.
 I don't think there is anything wrong with the installation.

Thanks,
Heidi

--

Heidi K. Thornquist