[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Anasazi solver with ML preconditioner won't converge

Andris Freimanis andris.freimanis_1 at edu.rtu.lv
Tue Feb 7 10:58:31 EST 2017

Heidi and Alicia,

yes the M was singular in BCSST[K/M]01.

I tried LOBPCG with both Ifpack and ML preconditioners for BCSST[K/M]08
matrices, but solver didn't converge in both cases. I attached output
from both solves and source files.

Additionally copy+pasted, compiled and ran
"LOBPCGEpetraExGenPrecIfpack.cpp" and
"BlockDavidsonEpetraExGenPrecIfpack.cpp". They didn't converge for
problems built in those files, could this indicate some kind of a
problem with my trilinos installation?

--
Andris Freimanis
PhD student