[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Call HYPRE from trilinos?

Klinvex, Alicia Marie amklinv at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 6 10:11:13 EST 2017

Hello Wen Yan,

My apologies for the delay; I was out of town.

We do have a Tpetra-based Trilinos/hypre interface, but it lives in a separate repository: https://github.com/trilinos/xSDKTrilinos.  The instructions for installing and using this interface can be found in the doc/xSDK_manual directory.  Please let me know if anything is unclear.

Best wishes,
Alicia Klinvex