[Trilinos-Users] Input files for Load balancing using Zoltan Examples in the Zoltan Hands On Tutorial?

Balakrishnan, Ramesh bramesh at alcf.anl.gov
Sun Feb 5 12:48:52 EST 2017

Hello All,
I was able to find the .txt input files in: trilinos-12.10.1-Source/packages/zoltan/example/C

Cheers,
Ramesh

On Feb 5, 2017, at 10:18 AM, Balakrishnan, Ramesh <bramesh at alcf.anl.gov<mailto:bramesh at alcf.anl.gov>> wrote:

Hello All,
Can someone please point me to the input files (e.g. mesh.txt, graph.txt, etc.) that are referenced in the "Load balancing using Zoltan" examples, in the Zoltan Hands on Tutorial<https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos_tutorial/wiki/ZoltanHandsOnTutorial>?

Thanks,
Ramesh