[Trilinos-Users] Help building Trilinos

FIXED-TERM Hua Qi Cheng (DC/ENE22) fixed-term.QiCheng.Hua at boschrexroth.de
Mon Sep 19 09:44:59 EDT 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to use the NOX package (and possibly also LOCA in the future) from Trilinos for the simulation environment OpenModelica on Windows Visual Studio 2012, but we have problems building it. Somehow it is not clear "how to make teuchosremainder.lib". Can you help us? You can find our batch file below. We also enclosed the output file.

Best regards

Qi Cheng Hua

call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\Tools\\\..\\..\\VC\\vcvarsall.bat"
cmake ^
      -G "NMake Makefiles" ^
                  -DGIT_EXEC:FILEPATH="C:\Users\huq1lo\AppData\Local\Programs\Git\cmd\git.exe" ^
                  -DBLAS_LIBRARY_DIRS="C:/OMDev/lib/3rdParty/Lapack/Lib" ^
                  -DLAPACK_LIBRARY_DIRS="C:/OMDev/lib/3rdParty/Lapack/Lib" ^
                  -D Trilinos_DUMP_PACKAGE_DEPENDENCIES=ON -D Trilinos_DUMP_FORWARD_PACKAGE_DEPENDENCIES=ON  ^
                  -D BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON ^
                  -D Trilinos_ENABLE_KokkosCore=OFF ^
                  -D Trilinos_ENABLE_NOX=ON ^
                  -D Trilinos_ENABLE_TESTS:BOOL=ON ^
                  -D Trilinos_ENABLE_EXAMPLES:BOOL=ON ^
                  -D CMAKR_INSTALL_PREFIX:STRING=  ../Trilinos_install ^
                  ../Trilinos
nmake install