[Trilinos-Users] minor bug report

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Feb 20 03:14:55 MST 2015

Wanting to build zoltan2 without everything else, I tried

cmake  -D BUILD_TESTING:BOOL=OFF   -D Trilinos_ENABLE_Zoltan2:BOOL=ON     -D Trilinos_ENABLE_Fortran:BOOL=OFF     -D TPL_ENABLE_MPI:BOOL=ON     -D Trilinos_ENABLE_ALL_OPTIONAL_PACKAGES=OFF ~/src/trilinos

(Using master branch from today)

But this results in errors from cmake because
packages/claps
packages/rbgen
packages/aristos
packages/Feapp

don’t exist in the git checkout

Removing them from the PackagesList.cmake gets the build going.

When building zoltan2, pamgen is compiled. It seems that the pamgenmeshadaptor pulls in this dependency. Should this not be enabled only if the user has explicitly requested pamgen – or did I miss an option to disable this part of the build?

Yours

JB