[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] minor bug report

Andrey Prokopenko aprokop at sandia.gov
Fri Feb 20 10:24:41 MST 2015

Hi John,

To ignore missing packages (like claps in your case), add
   -D Trilinos_ASSERT_MISSING_PACKAGES=OFF
to your configure line.

Regarding Zoltan2, I'm not sure. The Dependencies.cmake has only Zoltan2
tests requiring pamgen, but the src/input is unconditionally compiled. I
think you are right, and the pamgen mesh adapter should be guarded with
something like HAVE_ZOLTAN2_PAMGEN.

-Andrey