[Trilinos-Users] AztecOO: AZ_extract_comm_info

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 3 15:25:10 MST 2013

Andrea,

AztecOO has a very specific ordering of global Ids required for the column
map.  It is good that you are allowing Epetra to construct the column map,
but it is very likely that you have a row without any entries.  This is
often the cause of this kind of problem.  AztecOO expects each row on a
processor to have at least one nonzero entry on that processor.

Let me know if you have this issue or not.

Mike