[Trilinos-Users] design new preconditioner

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 3 15:16:13 MST 2013

Giang Bui,

Sorry for the very late reply.  I took an extended vacation and am just coming back up to speed now.

I have attached a class I wrote for an application called Tramonto some years ago.  It provides a Schur complement operator implementation that is fairly general.  I think you could find it very useful as a starting point.  Since it implements the Epetra_Operator interface itself, it can be used as the linear operator for any Trilinos linear solver.  This class also has some useful auxiliary functionality that you might helpful.

Mike