[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Archives?

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 3 15:28:02 MST 2013

Bill,

We do have mail list archives, but because of current security policies
the lists are not openly available.  This will change soon as we migrate
to the external trilinos.org web portal, which is happening over the next
few months.  We will migrate the old archives as part of the process.

In the meantime, please feel free to ask basic questions.  We will answer
them even if they have been asked before :).

Mike