[Trilinos-Users] Zoltan with Epetra_CrsMatrix

UTSA john.foster at utsa.edu
Mon Apr 15 19:34:35 MDT 2013

You can certainly use Zoltan directly, but perhaps an easier solution is to use Isorropia and utilize the Epetra interface and perform a hypergraph partition of the underlying Crs_Graph for your matrix.  The example  packages/isorropia/example/matrix_1.cpp should give you a good idea of how to do this.

JTF

--
John T. Foster
Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
john.foster at utsa.edu