[Trilinos-Users] Zoltan with Epetra_CrsMatrix

Sunghwan Choi sunghwanchoi91 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 19:20:44 MDT 2013

Hi, I have a question on Zoltan;

I am originally Epetra user not Zoltan user. Now, my program suffers from
load unbalance. To solve the problem, I considering using Zoltan or not.

My program basically uses Epetra_CrsMatrix. The main trouble is that numbers
of non-zero values in rows is quite different. Thus, certain row has too
many non-zero values while the other value has less non-zero values;

Is this situation proper to use Zoltan? and Does Zoltan support
Epetra_CrsMatrix? Because I've never seen the example that use Zoltan with
Epetra stuff.

Best

Sunghwan Choi