[Trilinos-Users] Sundance boundary conditions

Andrea Penza pepe.aero at alice.it
Thu Dec 22 09:18:25 MST 2011

Hi Kevin,

there are no error messages, but simply at the end of the execution the
result is zero everywhere (if I start from a null initial guess), as the
boundary conditions are not enforced.

The problem is that I have no Cubit license, and this mesh was made by
Icem Cfd. Icem Cdf can put labels, but just as string while Sundance
accept only int number as argument of:

CellFilter left = edges.labeledSubset(1);

Is it possible to put label and call it in Sundance without using Cubit
for making the mesh?

Ps: Kevin, I can reach your mailbox just from the trilinos-users mailing
list because of some spam controll, so sorry people for spamming your
mailboxes with my attached file now.

Andrea