[Trilinos-Users] Sundance boundary conditions

Kevin Long kevin.long at ttu.edu
Thu Dec 22 08:45:37 MST 2011

Hi Andrea,

This is odd. Identifying boundaries by label is the most common use
case, so it's tested thoroughly.

A few questions/suggestions:

(1) What, precisely, goes wrong? Does it fail to find any labeled cells?
Crash? Get cells mixed up?

(2) You might use ncdump to write the exodus file to text format so you
can verify that the cells are labeled correctly.

(3) Could you email me the exodus file so I can test it?

Regards,

Kevin