[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Installing pytrilinos to a user-defined directory

Dicharry, Will wdichar at sandia.gov
Mon Dec 19 10:51:07 MST 2011

If you're using cmake -C <settings.cmake> you might try removing
CMakeCache.txt from your build directory and trying again. A cache
bootstrap file is ignored if there's already a CMakeCache.txt in place, so
if you added PyTrilinos_INSTALL_PREFIX after the initial Cmake run, then
the additional variable would have been ignored.

-- Will