[Trilinos-Users] Problems with trilinos install

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Thu Oct 28 13:36:13 MDT 2010

Hi Brian,

When I link against a shared-memory-parallel MKL using Intel compilers, I use the following (I don't seem to need -lguide):
  -D TPL_BLAS_LIBRARIES="-L${MKL_BASE_DIR}/lib/em64t -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread"
  -D TPL_LAPACK_LIBRARIES="-L${MKL_BASE_DIR}/lib/em64t -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread"

In your case, MKL_BASE_DIR is /opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/mkl, so that those commands will says -L/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/mkl/lib/em64t

Watch the output from the cmake command (near the end, when processing teuchos). If one of CXX_COMPLEX_BLAS_WORKS or HAVE_FIXABLE_COMPLEX_BLAS_PROBLEM, then there is a problem with the BLAS/LAPACK linking that will manifest itself later when linking or executing.

If this doesn't work, send me your CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log.

Chris