[Trilinos-Users] Problems with trilinos install

Brian Smith carbess at swcp.com
Fri Oct 29 10:30:05 MDT 2010

I think I have resolved the problem.  Ron Green, after I asked whether there
were environmental variables to set other than the one
recommended by their web advisor (which turned out to be misspelled by the
web advisor tool) told me to source the file iccvars.sh in
one of the Intel bin directories. I reran the make after correcting the web
advisor's recommendation and sourcing iccvars.sh and it now is building lots
of stuff -- it still warns about a flag -fstd=C99 as not a valid option to
icpc and I have no idea where that is coming from.

Thanks for your help with this -- I may be back but it appears to be working
away at the Trilinos make.