[Trilinos-Users] Problems with trilinos install

Brian Smith carbess at swcp.com
Thu Oct 28 12:46:37 MDT 2010

I have been communicating with Mike Heroux and asking his help in installing trilinos.  I have gotten help with my first problem from
Ron Green of Intel (undefined external  __builtin_isnan resolved by adding the --std=C99 flag to the C and C++ compilers) but now I am
getting what looks to me a problem with specifying the -lmkl_intel_lp64 flag -- does it have to be in a different place in the d-configure
script?  Anyway, as a text attachment, I have stated the problem and given all the files and associated evidence of my problem.

I would certainly appreciate any suggestion you have.  I am installing Trilinos on an Intel QuadCore processor with the Intel compiler suite and
mkl libraries.