[Trilinos-Users] TPetra for different types

andrea3.villa at mail.polimi.it andrea3.villa at mail.polimi.it
Sun Nov 14 12:10:25 MST 2010

Hello, I have followed with interest the discussion regarding the
possibility of using Tpetra as a distribution device for a general
type that implements the scalarTraits, the serializationTraits and the
basic algebraic operations.

I was wondering: would Tpetra  work also with a variable size type
such as the serialDenseVector?

Moreover  can you suggest me some documents or just examples where the
  serializationTraits is specialized for a new kind of type?

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Andrea