[Trilinos-Users] Error compiling with CMake

Nunion m.skates82 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 11:37:01 MST 2010

Hello,

I am new to the Trilinos package, and am trying to compile and run some of
the ML code located in the /examples/BasicExamples/ directory.  In
particular, I am trying to compile with cmake.  However, I am not clear as
to how I am to proceed using this.  The Quickstart guide on CMake seems to
be tailored for installing the Trilinos package.  In particular, I am
getting the error:

INCLUDE Could not find include file: PackageAddExecutableAndTest
Unknown CMake command "PACKAGE_ADD_EXECUTABLE".

These are present in the CMakeLists.txt file.  Is this file to be edited and
a specific file name is to be put in its place, i.e. INCLUDE("package
name")?

Thanks in advance,

Mark