[Trilinos-Users] NOX example fails to build

Slaven Peles peles at cox.net
Thu Nov 26 13:08:52 MST 2009

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Roger:

Thanks for the help. Adding EpetraExtra did the trick. I managed to build NOX
and dependencies necessary compile and run NOX examples.

There is still a minor glitch, though. When I execute
	make install
files
	Didasko_config.h
	Didasko_ConfigDefs.h
are not copied to the install location
	<TRILINOS_INSTALL_DIR>/include
If I then try to build NOX examples on my own [1], the build fails because
compiler cannot find these two files. The quick fix is to manually
copy 'Didasko_config.h' from
	<TRILINOS_BUILD_DIR>/packages/didasko/src/
and 'Didsko_ConfigDefs.h' from
	<TRILINOS_SRC_DIR>/packages/didasko/src
to the proper install location.

This may be a bug in Didasko cmake scripts, so I thought I should mention it
here.

Cheers,
Slaven

[1] Building examples "on my own" means copying e.g. ex1.cpp to an arbitrary
location and compiling it there using Makefile.export.NOX.