[Trilinos-Users] NOX example fails to build

Roger P. Pawlowski rppawlo at sandia.gov
Wed Nov 25 10:08:58 MST 2009

Hi Slaven,

The example you are building requires epetraext.  If you enable that
library by adding the flag

-D NOX_ENABLE_EpetraExt:BOOL=ON \

to the build file attached to your email, the problem should be
resolved.  It seems a number of recent commits have injected
dependencies on epetraext that were not safeguarded with ifdefs.  I
think the best way to remedy this is to add epetraext to the required
libraries for the nox-epetra support group to be built.  I will make
this change in the next release pending a discussion with the nox
development team.

Roger

--

Roger P. Pawlowski