[Trilinos-Users] NOX example fails to build

Slaven Peles peles at cox.net
Tue Nov 24 17:48:43 MST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to build NOX together with its Didasko examples. The Brusselator
model fails to compile, and I am not sure how to fix this or work around it.
I'd appreciate any help. Below is the error message I get. I also attach
cmake configure script to this message.

By the way, is there a way to determine dependencies for examples in Didasko?
I found that setting option
	-D Didasko_ENABLE_<package>:BOOL=ON
is usually not sufficient to build all the examples for the <package>, since
some of them depend on a few other packages, as well. So far trial and error
approach worked well for me, but I wonder if there is a smarter way to get
all dependencies right.

Thanks,
Slaven

(...)
[ 92%] Building CXX object
packages/nox/examples/epetra/LOCA_Brusselator_xyzt/CMakeFiles/NOX_LOCA_Brusselator_XYZT_Example.dir/Example.C.o
/home/peles/src/trilinos/trilinos-10.0.2-Source/packages/nox/examples/epetra/LOCA_Brusselator_xyzt/Example.C:
In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
/home/peles/src/trilinos/trilinos-10.0.2-Source/packages/nox/examples/epetra/LOCA_Brusselator_xyzt/Example.C:518:
error: ‘class Brusselator’ has no member named ‘reset’
make[2]: ***
[packages/nox/examples/epetra/LOCA_Brusselator_xyzt/CMakeFiles/NOX_LOCA_Brusselator_XYZT_Example.dir/Example.C.o]
Error 1
make[1]: ***
[packages/nox/examples/epetra/LOCA_Brusselator_xyzt/CMakeFiles/NOX_LOCA_Brusselator_XYZT_Example.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2