[Trilinos-Users] New New Bug

Matt G mgoodman at email.arizona.edu
Thu Mar 5 21:25:12 MST 2009

Alright, so I finally vanquished the make and install process, and thought
that I was home free, alas:

In [1]: from PyTrilinos import Amesos
ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
/homeA/home3/u27/mgoodman/lib/<ipython console> in <module>()
/home/u27/mgoodman/lib/python2.6/site-packages/PyTrilinos/Amesos.py in
<module>()
     36 """
     37
---> 38 import _Amesos
     39 import new
     40 new_instancemethod = new.instancemethod

ImportError: libamesos.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

libamesos.so is definitely in my _local_ lib directory, all the tricks I
know to change the path and whatnot really cant seem to find it though.

Any ideas?  Thanks for all the help thus far!
-Matt