[Trilinos-Users] FW: [EXTERNAL] ask for help for installing Peridigm

Littlewood, David John djlittl at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 26 19:26:58 EDT 2018

Wei Sun,

I’m forwarding your question about compiling Trilinos to the Trilinos help email, since it is specific to Trilinos.

Regarding non-ordinary state-based models, yes, Peridigm has a general framework for implementing correspondence type material models and currently has a correspondence elastic model, a correspondence elastic-plastic model, and a correspondence isotropic hardening plasticity model (in addition to a number of standard peridynamic models).

Best,
Dave