[Trilinos-Users] Issues accessing trilinos.org

Littlewood, David John djlittl at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 26 19:27:12 EDT 2018

Greetings,

I am getting the following warning when trying to access trilinos.org:

This Connection Is Not Private
This website may be impersonating “trilinos.org” to steal your personal or financial information.  You should go back to the previous page.

Looks like a certificate and/or firewall issue.  Is anyone else seeing this?  My browsers (Firefox and Safari) do not give me an option to trust & continue, so trilinos.org is effectively inaccessible to me at work unless I use my phone.

Thanks,
Dave