[Trilinos-Users] Transposing a Tpetra::MultiVector

Nigel.Overmars at dlr.de Nigel.Overmars at dlr.de
Tue Nov 21 10:52:31 EST 2017

Dear all,

For two suitable MultiVector's mvec1 and mvec2 and two scalars alpha and beta I want to implement
mvec2 = alpha * mvec1 ^T + beta * mvec2
Is there a possible way to do this directly in Tpetra? I can (ab)use the multiply member function, but there must be a more canonical way. Even more so because this would mean that I have to make an allocation. The dimensions of the objects I am considering are rather low, but it is still something I wish to prevent.

Best regards,
Nigel Overmars