[Trilinos-Users] static_warning

Eligiusz Postek ewpostek at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 15 02:01:29 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,
I  obtain the libraries and I install them.
However, I get the warning for static libraries.
I have -D BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=OFF .
Once I add the option above ON I get comment
the system does not support it. Not sure, but
it seems to be specific for cray.

Could you me how to get rid of the warning ?
Possible it affects building the Peridigm I do.

best regrds, Elek

There are much more this kind of warnings.

[ 13%] Building Fortran object
packages/seacas/libraries/suplib/CMakeFiles/suplib.dir/ffexst.f.o
../../libraries/aprepro_lib/libaprepro_lib.a(apr_getline_int.c.o): In
function `gl_set_home_dir':
apr_getline_int.c:(.text+0x4a0e): warning: Using 'getpwnam' in statically
linked applications requires at runtime the shared libraries from the glibc
version used for linking