[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Epetra configuration problem detecting dggsvd3 in LAPACK

Widener, Patrick pwidene at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 2 15:51:48 EST 2017

Hi James - I should have mentioned a couple of things that I’d already tried, one of which is this.

Also, it’s not the link of a Trilinos executable that’s failing. It’s the link of the stub program generated in the configuration-time check in Epetra for dggsvd3. This is failing for me whether I have gfortran added to a LIBRARIES variable or not; the generated compiler command to link the stub program which checks for dggsvd3 doesn’t link against libgfortran in either case.

thanks
patrick