[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Epetra configuration problem detecting dggsvd3 in LAPACK

Elliott, James John jjellio at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 2 14:44:51 EST 2017

Hi Patrick,

You need to add -lgfortran to your link line, or add "gfortran" to your list of required lapack libraries.

For example (my local OpenBLAS build)
export BLAS_LIBRARIES="/home/jjellio3/install/openblas-threaded/lib/libopenblas.a;gfortran"

Then my CMake script has:

-D TPL_ENABLE_BLAS=ON \
   -D TPL_BLAS_LIBRARIES:PATH="${BLAS_LIBRARIES}" \
-D TPL_ENABLE_LAPACK=ON \
   -D TPL_LAPACK_LIBRARIES:PATH="${BLAS_LIBRARIES}" \

James