[Trilinos-Users] result of belos iterative solver depends on number of processors

Joachim Wuttke j.wuttke at fz-juelich.de
Mon Jun 26 10:08:06 EDT 2017

> Solving a sparse linear system with Belos::BlockGmresSolMgr,
> I find that the obtained LHS depends on the number of processes.
> Is this to be expected?
> Or does it indicate a bug?

After fixing some rather elementary bugs, I see that the LHS does not
depend on the number of processes ... as long as the solver converges.
However, for certain input data the number of processes determines
whether or not the solver converges. Is this normal behavior, or
indicative of yet another bug?

- Joachim