[Trilinos-Users] Makefile: Can't find .so files

Rush, Simon simon.rush at ttu.edu
Sun Sep 4 16:03:29 EDT 2016

Hi,

      I'm a grad student working with Trilinos, and I can't get my Makefile to compile a simple program with a few Anasazi header files included. Attached is my Makefile, which I took from https://trilinos.org/oldsite/Export_Makefile_example.txt. Even though I have clearly included Teuchos as a package, and /my_build/lib, I am getting errors about not being able to find .so files that are located at /my_build/lib. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Simon Rush