[Trilinos-Users] Suggestion: Multithreaded solvers

Sensei senseiwa at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:32:30 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I need to put aside right now MPI, and move to Intel TBB (not OpenMP!) to solve my linear systems. I have no experience whatsoever with Trilinos and TBB, and I don’t know if I can just compile the libraries with TBB and it will “automagically” parallelize things with a “MPI-like” Epetra Map.

Is there a tutorial on using Trilinos with TBB without MPI?

Thanks for answering this (most probably) basic question!