[Trilinos-Users] Anasazi: Update Preconditioner

Sander Schaffner ssander at student.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 2 08:24:01 MST 2015

Hi

I have a question regarding the best strategy to tell a solver that he
has to use a new preconditioner, lets say after 100 found eigenpairs. I
see some ways

1. Write my own solve() function by inherit from an existing solver
manager, copy past the function and set it in there

2. Get the vectors of the searchspace after finding the 100 eigenpairs
and set up a new SolverManager with ivecs == this searchroom

3. or even something other?

Did some one else try this? What is the best way to go?

Thanks

Sander