[Trilinos-Users] Fwd: Trilinos build warnings

diamog diamog at rpi.edu
Fri Jul 31 19:02:58 EDT 2015

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Trilinos build warnings
Date: 2015-07-28 13:02
 From: Gary Hennigan <glhenni at sandia.gov>
To: <diamog at rpi.edu>

  Gerrett,

  Can you tell me what I need to do to eliminate the following warnings
from cmake when building Trilinos after your recent changes?

  WARNING: SCORECgmi is being ignored since its directory is missing and
SCORECgmi_ALLOW_MISSING_EXTERNAL_PACKAGE = TRUE!
  WARNING: SCORECpcu is being ignored since its directory is missing and
SCORECpcu_ALLOW_MISSING_EXTERNAL_PACKAGE = TRUE!
  WARNING: SCORECapf is being ignored since its directory is missing and
SCORECapf_ALLOW_MISSING_EXTERNAL_PACKAGE = TRUE!
  WARNING: SCORECmds is being ignored since its directory is missing and
SCORECmds_ALLOW_MISSING_EXTERNAL_PACKAGE = TRUE!
  WARNING: SCORECparma is being ignored since its directory is missing
and SCORECparma_ALLOW_MISSING_EXTERNAL_PACKAGE = TRUE!
  WARNING: SCORECgmi is being ignored since its directory is missing and
SCORECgmi_ALLOW_MISSING_EXTERNAL_PACKAGE = TRUE!
  WARNING: SCORECpcu is being ignored since its directory is missing and
SCORECpcu_ALLOW_MISSING_EXTERNAL_PACKAGE = TRUE!
  WARNING: SCORECapf is being ignored since its directory is missing and
SCORECapf_ALLOW_MISSING_EXTERNAL_PACKAGE = TRUE!
  WARNING: SCORECmds is being ignored since its directory is missing and
SCORECmds_ALLOW_MISSING_EXTERNAL_PACKAGE = TRUE!
  WARNING: SCORECparma is being ignored since its directory is missing
and SCORECparma_ALLOW_MISSING_EXTERNAL_PACKAGE = TRUE!

  I can have my ctest script ignore them if there's no alternative. Right
now they're showing up in my application's regression tests results
every night.

  Thanks,
  Gary Hennigan