[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] question about MueLu (AMG) setting

Andrey Prokopenko aprokop at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 10 17:52:45 EDT 2015

Oh, I see. In order to use repartitioning at the moment you have to
provide the physical coordinates of nodes corresponding to degrees of
freedom of the matrix you pass to MueLu. We require that information as
we use geometric partitioning to do rebalancing.

Do you have coordinates available? Also, how do you construct MueLu
preconditioner? If it is through CreateTpetraPreconditioner, you can
simply pass these coordinates as a 3rd argument.

-Andrey