[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Build issues with SuiteSparse (UMFPACK)

Siva Rajamanickam srajama at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 8 09:33:26 MST 2015

Antonello,
   For your question 1, I can only guess. It is quite possible when they built
the SuiteSparse for library they included some dependencies or used options
where they turn off the dependencies in compile time. I have to check if there
is a way to not use suitesparse_malloc.  My guess is the newer versions of
SuiteSparse codes require suitesparseconfig. It is also possible the Debian
versions use a slightly older version of SuiteSparse where suitesparse_malloc is
not used.

Thanks
Siva