[Trilinos-Users] ansazi question

Alicia Klinvex aklinvex at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 13 16:29:04 MST 2015

Hello David,

There is a way to retrieve the eigenpairs if convergence fails, but it's
not easy.  The issue is that you use the LOBPCGSolMgr, I assume, which does
not give you access to the solver.  The solver has a function to return the
Ritz values and vectors; the solver manager does not.  You would need to
create a custom debug status test (which allows you to grab the solver) and
provide it to the solver manager.  This is not something that we generally
recommend doing, but if you desperately want to do so, I can give you more
information about how to do this.

Best wishes,
Alicia