[Trilinos-Users] Sparse matrix and Anasazi Solvers,

Mike Atambo mikeat4999 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:50:22 MST 2015

Alicia,
Im still trying to figure  out what exactly im facing. Maybe what you
described be the issue, but  at this
point i would prefer to try out what you have suggested, if it works, then
it would be certain thats what im facing,
if not, then i can rule that out.
Please let me know how to  set the krylov-shur  solver   as you suggested,
here are the parameters i pass to  the anasaziPL   for Krylov-Shur at the
moment:

  const double tol = 1.0e-8;
  const int maxIters = 500;
  anasaziPL.set ("Which", "SR");
  anasaziPL.set ("Block Size",1 );
  //anasaziPL.set ("Maximum Iterations", maxIters);
  anasaziPL.set ("Convergence Tolerance", tol);
  anasaziPL.set ("Full Ortho", true);
  anasaziPL.set ("Use Locking", true);

Mike.

M. O. Atambo