[Trilinos-Users] Ifpack(IC) + Belox(Tpetra)

Erik Boman egboman at sandia.gov
Fri Apr 3 10:35:10 MDT 2015

The best work-around for now is to use Ifpack2::RILUK. Since this does
ILU(k) without pivoting, the incomplete factors you get will be
essentially the same as if you did IC (only the diagonal scaling is
different in L and U). Sure, this is twice as many flops in the setup
but that cost can be amortized over many solves so no big deal.

Erik