[Trilinos-Users] MPI support problem

Antonella Longo longo at pi.ingv.it
Thu Sep 25 03:12:29 MDT 2014

To enable MPI support we have specified the path
of MPI directory installed in our server, by including
-D MPI_BASE_DIR:FILEPATH=/opt/openmpi-myrinet_mx \
but when we try to install trilinos we are receiving the following
error.

trilinos-11.2.5-Source/cmake/tribits/package_arch/UnitTests/CTestScriptsUnitTests/GenericDriver.cpp:35:19: error: mpi.h: No such file or directory

Any kind of suggestions are most welcome.
Deepak Garg and Antonella Longo

Antonella Longo
Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia
Sezione di Pisa
Via Uguccione della Faggiola, 32
Pisa, Italy
Tel. office: 050 8311939