[Trilinos-Users] problems with EpetraExt::MatrixMatrix::Multiply

Chris Siefert csiefer at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 9 12:07:42 MDT 2013

Jonas,

There is at least one bug in the EpetraExt MMM that we know about it
(and I was the one to introduce it).  Either Andrey or I will be fixing
it in the next few weeks.

If you can send me your matrices and maps I can check to see if the bug
you're seeing is related to that one or is another one that needs to be
fixed.

-Chris