[Trilinos-Users] Teuchos::XMLObject contents

Pavel Jiránek pavel.jiranek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 09:25:04 MDT 2013

Hello,

I'm working on an XML file format in my code and I would like to specify a
text within an XML tag like

<text>
   some text
   more text
</text>

I would like to read the contents line by line and I thought to use the
XMLObject's numContentLines() and getContentLine() methods. However, when I
make a loop over the lines and print them to the output, I get the contents
of the tag character by character, i.e., something like this:

with the code like this:

for (int i = 0; i < xml.numContentLines(); ++i) std::cout << "'" <<
xml.getContentLine(i) << "'";

Is this the intended behavior or am I doing something wrong? Of course I
would like to get the two lines. I'm using the repository version of
Trilinos.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Pavel