[Trilinos-Users] access to the Jacobian postprocess

John T. Foster john.foster at utsa.edu
Thu Feb 28 19:20:37 MST 2013

Can you use the accessor method for NOX::Epetra::FiniteDifference

getUnderlyingMatrix()  ??

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r10.0/packages/nox/doc/html/classNOX_1_1Epetra_1_1FiniteDifference.html#3b86ded520525685db9a2eb2ed1cc189

John T. Foster
Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Texas at San Antonio
AET 2.330
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249