[Trilinos-Users] access to the Jacobian postprocess

Veltz Romain romain.veltz at inria.fr
Thu Feb 28 19:47:34 MST 2013

Dear John,

Thank you for you help.

I am using this Method because the Jacobian cannot be stored in memory (in fact I have also an implementation of the Jacobian using an Operator).

My question is rather "from where can I call the jacobian method?"…sorry for the lack of precision.

Everything I need is in the LOCA::Epetra::Group that I pass to the stepper. Should I implement a new version of the Stepper? Is there a simpler way?

Romain