[Trilinos-Users] AztecOO example

Sunghwan Choi sunghwanchoi91 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 01:42:54 MDT 2013

Hi,

I found an very easy example on
trilinos-11.0.3-Source/packages/aztecoo/example/AztecOO/cxx_main.cpp

I tried to execute it but I am not sure the correct solution for example.
Can I find the correct solution?

One more question is that on my computer, that iteration was not converged.
Here is last few sentences

Blah blah..

iter:  100           residual = 7.795092e-02

           Warning: maximum number of iterations exceeded

           without convergence

           Solver:                        gmres

           number of iterations:      100

           Recursive residual =  2.8463e+01

           Calculated Norms
Requested Norm

--------------

           ||r||_2 / ||r0||_2:               7.795092e-02      1.000000e-08

                     Solution time: 2.532604 (sec.)

                     total iterations: 100

Solver performed 100 iterations.

Norm of true residual = 28.4635

Is it correct one? I don't think developer gave us the example that does not
converge.

If you know correct answer, please let me know and also I very welcome some
pieces of advice to the possible source of error that new comer might easily
do.

Sunghwan Choi