[Trilinos-Users] dd_real for Anasazi

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Sun Nov 4 08:05:13 MST 2012

Unfortunately, iterative eigensolvers are dependant on dense solvers (LAPACK). Without LAPACK support for qd_real, none of the Anasazi eigensolvers can be applied.

However, there is an experimental, lapack-free eigensolvers in Tpetra, under examples/MultiPrec. It is a trust-region solver called IRTR. If you are interested in using it, feel free to contact me.

Chris